ACCESS and YuMe to Showcase Multi-screen Advertising at IBC
The IBC demonstration of the new ACCESS Twine multi-screen platform shows operators how to leverage advanced data analytics to make advertising more relevant and targeted on OTT devices including STBs, TVs, tablets, mobile phones and desktop applications
Oberhausen, Germany, 10th September 2014 − ACCESS CO., LTD. (IBC stand Hall 14, Booth D14), a global provider of advanced software technologies to the mobile, beyond-PC and digital TV markets, and YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, today announced that both companies will showcase how they are helping operators better manage, deliver, and monetize OTT video content through a streamlined solution at IBC.
At IBC, ACCESS will demonstrate how the new ACCESS Twine multi-screen platform integrates with YuMe technology to provide operators including cable MSOs, telcos, and satellite TV providers with advanced digital advertising capabilities, including dynamic ad insertion and management, granular audience and inventory targeting, and normalization of ad creative across platforms. YuMe’s proven multi-screen solution supports ACCESS’ multi-screen management solution, which caters to operators’ needs and enables delivery to every screen in the home through a single platform.
“By leveraging YuMe’s data sciences’ capabilities in tandem with our multi-screen expertise, we allow operators to better understand their subscribers’ demographics and behavior and target them accordingly, whether through tailored recommendations on OTT and VoD portals or personalized advertising, such as pre-roll and post-roll videos on their PVR content,” said Dr. Neale Foster, COO and VP Global Sales TV, ACCESS Europe. “Adding YuMe’s multi-screen advertising solution allows us to further expand on the ‘code once, run everywhere’ philosophy on which ACCESS Twine is built.”
“Consumers watch video content on a wide range of devices, and the array of technologies involved makes it difficult for operators, agencies and brands to reach their audiences efficiently,” said Bob Hall, Vice President, Platform and Partnerships at YuMe. “To address this challenge, YuMe and ACCESS are working together to greatly simplify digital video advertising across devices with a single efficient platform.”
Benefits of ACCESS Twine:
- Elimination of fragmentation issues: Operators can leverage their own “content trans-cryption” method via the gateway device.
- Accessibility on all platforms: Facilitating video content discovery and playback on mobiles, tablets and operator branded devices such as STBs.
- Personalized advertising models: Data analytics allow for targeted advertisement insertion, such as before and after PVR content and within user interfaces, enabling operators to monetize multi-screen.
Benefits of YuMe’s Multi-screen solution:
- Powerful ad management features: Operators can serve and manage direct-sold, YuMe-sourced, or 3rd-party ads across all devices on which they distribute content.
- Seamless user experience: YuMe’s Audience Aware SDKs ensure that ACCESS Twine can provide a better advertising experience on every device in the home.
- Access to a wide variety of advertisers: YuMe’s Connected Audience Network advertising sales service and Video Reach programmatic demand sources allow operators to generate revenues unavailable via linear content delivery.
Demo at IBC
ACCESS Twine with YuMe’s multi-screen advertising capabilities will be demonstrated at IBC on September 12-16, 2014. Demonstrations held at the ACCESS booth in Hall 14, Booth D14 will allow operators to discover how they can use advanced analytics to build personalized services that adapt to the subscriber’s habits and interests to increase consumer loyalty and reduce churn. To register for IBC, please visit: http://www.ibc.org/.