Nationwide: Flexible working location
Platform Communications is a rapidly growing independent B2B technology agency delivering integrated, global communications campaigns for some of the most exciting brands in media and technology. We pride ourselves on doing great work in a friendly team culture, with an excellent work-life balance.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an Account Executive with one to two years of experience to join us, with an eye on taking the next step in their career. For the right candidate, this can be a fast-track route to SAE.
The successful candidate will have the chance to develop their abilities in an environment that offers excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. You’ll be working with a senior management team who have led global campaigns for brands including EA, Ericsson, Microsoft, Sonos, Qualcomm, Symantec and Verizon – to name just a few.
Who we’re looking for:
You are an established Associate/Junior Account Executive or recently promoted account executive looking to join a growing agency with a clear career development path:
- You have a keen interest in how technology shapes the way we live, work and play, including the worlds of TV, movies and sport”.
- You are an excellent media pitcher – you know how to identify and pitch compelling angles.
- You are a strong written and oral communicator, able to tell engaging stories.
- You are fun! (Bonus points if you like espresso martinis).
- Support the delivery of integrated communications campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, events, awards and digital content creation and promotion.
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities and maximise coverage.
- Produce strong written content, including press releases, bylined articles, social posts and blogs.
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches.
- Have a voice in shaping the agency’s future by being involved with one of our agency development teams.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office/home working policy. The successful candidate does not have to be permanently based in London but must be willing to travel to London on average twice a month (expenses will be paid)
- The opportunity to work in our brilliant new office – just off Great Portland Street – including our own private office space plus co-working lounges and free access to a gym, showers and bike storage.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes and products.
- Achievement based bonus scheme
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.