Want to fast-track your career in PR and comms? Platform is an award-winning communications agency that is expert in the media and entertainment technology space, and we have an exciting opening for an Account Executive to join our growing team. This is a permanent position for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to kick-start or progress their PR and communications career. If you’re looking for the chance to put your education and practical communication skills to good use, here’s the perfect opportunity.
Our Account Executive role not only provides the chance to work for some of the biggest names in media and entertainment, but also offers the chance to develop your PR and communications abilities in an environment in which you will receive excellent on-the-job training and mentoring.
This Account Executive role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to either get on the PR and comms ladder or move up to the next rung – while learning the ropes at a fast-growing agency, with your own responsibilities from day one. Our ideal candidate will be a focused team player, a great writer and a confident communicator.
Typical day-to-day activities will include: client research, coverage monitoring and reporting, management of editorial and event deadlines, copy writing and developing an understanding of the relevant media connected to your accounts.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated
- Have a genuine interest in media and technology and passion for communications in this area
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have writing experience
- Be a self-starter with the ability to also work well in a team
- Be a highly organised individual, with effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage up
At Platform, hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Perks of the job (which we think make us stand out) include:
- Our senior management team work day-to-day alongside our junior staff to encourage quick career progression
- Strong focus upon personal professional development
- Excellent client list which continues to grow
- Friendly, laid-back, but driven culture with excellent work/life balance
- Lovely, modern offices on Marylebone High St
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 day holiday allowance + one day per year for each year of completed service
- Membership in Perkbox, offering phone insurance, restaurant vouchers, discounted gym memberships and great price cinema tickets, among other perks
- Competitive salary
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our thriving agency with excellent career prospects.
Our new Account Executive will ideally have an interest in technology and digital media, some PR work experience, an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you think that you fit the bill, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, we would love to chat about the role and your experience.