Want to take your career in PR and comms to the next level? Platform is an award-winning communications agency that is expert in the media and entertainment technology space. With lots of client wins and a busy time with existing accounts, we have an exciting opening for an Account Manager.
We are the team behind some of the most talked about brands in media and entertainment, and are looking for a bright, ambitious and enthusiastic Account Manager. If you’re looking to fast-track your PR and communications career, Platform offers the perfect opportunity. The Account Manager role offers the chance to develop your PR and communications abilities in an environment in which you will receive excellent on-the-job training and mentoring.
As an Account Manager, you will work on one of the agency’s flagship accounts – a global leader in the media and entertainment space – while driving activity across a number of clients. You will play a critical role on each of your accounts, executing strategies, ensuring objectives are being met and keeping tasks organised and on-deadline.
Typical daily activities include: overseeing work by Account Executives, acting as the main day-to-day point of contact with clients, creating content, identifying key media and communications opportunities, driving media/analyst relations and outreach, tracking editorial and event opportunities, planning and executing social media activity, and inputting on general client strategy.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated
- Have a passion for media and technology
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have established writing and account handling experience
- Have been client facing in previous roles
- Be a self-starter with the ability to also work well in a team
- Be a highly organised individual, with effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
At Platform, hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Perks of the job (which we think make us stand out) include:
- Our senior management team work day-to-day alongside all staff to encourage quick career progression
- Strong focus upon personal professional development
- Excellent client list which continues to grow
- Friendly, laid-back, but driven culture with excellent work/life balance
- Lovely, modern offices on Marylebone High Street
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25-day holiday allowance + one day per year for each year of completed service
- Membership in Perkbox, offering phone insurance, restaurant vouchers, discounted gym memberships and great price cinema tickets, among other perks
- Competitive salary
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving agency with great career prospects. Our ideal candidate will be a focused team player, an excellent writer and have great people skills.
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, we would love to chat about the role and your experience.