2010 continues to be a strong year for Platform’s clients, with no less than ten nominations between them for the upcoming CSI Product of the Year Awards. Ericsson is nominated for three awards; ADB and T-VIPS are each nominated for two awards; and ruwido, Civolution and Tvinci are nominated for an award each.
The winners of the CSI Product of the Year Awards will be announced at IBC in September. In the meantime, Platform will continue to play an active role in ensuring that all our clients gain maximum coverage before, during and after the event. Our team will be in Amsterdam for on-site support and to hopefully help celebrate some awards wins.
We wish all nominated clients the best of luck on the night.
CSI Award Product of the Year Nominations:
- Best customer premise equipment – 5720SX three-way hybrid set-top
- Best interactive TV technology/application – Carbo programme guide
- Best content-on-demand solution
- Best content-on-demand solution – Xport
- Best IPTV technology or service – IPTV Remote
- 3D technology or service category – End-to-end 3D solution
- Best consumer premise technology – invitro
- Best Web TV technology or service – MediaHub and MediaStore
- Best terrestrial wireless contribution/distribution/transmission solution – T-VIPS CP560 DVB-T2 Gateway
- Best fibre contribution/distribution/transport solution – T-VIPS TVG450
If you’d like any information about any of our clients at IBC 2010, or to get in touch to see how we could help your company plan a public relations programme for future exhibitions, please contact Gay Bell on +44 (0)20 7486 4900, email@example.com