Edinburgh, 10 November 2015 — Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, today announced that it has launched its new AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway. The new g4415-lk includes support for Samsung LYNK encryption, enabling Exterity powered IP video systems deployed with Samsung SMART hospitality TVs to make the most of the efficient and cost-effective Samsung LYNK DRM solution.
The AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway captures content-protected live TV and radio from satellite sources and streams it securely across an IP network. With dual conditional access slots and built-in Samsung LYNK encryption, the g4415-lk meets the most stringent content protection requirements and delivers high value and broadcaster premium channels across an IP network .
“Demonstrable content security is critically important for our customers using our IPTV systems to distribute high-value video content such as Pay-TV,” said Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity. “By launching our new AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway, we enable IPTV networks to easily secure content being displayed on Samsung SMART hospitality TVs.”
Features & benefits of the AvediaStream g4415-lk:
- Deliver complete content protection to meet broadcaster or content owner security requirements and protect video from illegal copying and distribution
- Compatible with Samsung SMART Hospitality TVs
- Integrated Samsung LYNK encryption, no external server required
- Future-proof IP video technology with support for 4K,Ultra HD andHEVC broadcast streams
- As an Exterity 4th generation TVgateway, this product delivers high reliability and low power consumption.
Note to editors: To request a briefing with Exterity, please contact David Bramley of Platform PR: email@example.com, (T) +44 (0)20 7486 4900.
– ENDS –
Since 2001, Exterity has been designing, developing and manufacturing technically innovative products that deliver networked video over IP to some of the leading organizations across the globe. These organizations choose Exterity products because they want the best, because they demand excellence.
Enabling distribution of HD quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks to an unlimited number of end points, Exterity solutions support large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability.
- Deployed in over 40 countries
- Scalable solutions for organizations of any size and across any sector
- Unique industry leading features and market specific application
Headquartered in Scotland UK, we extend our global reach through our offices in Atlanta, London, Paris, Munich, Dubai, Hong Kong and Johannesburg. Localized knowledge and expertise is enhanced through the Exterity StreamForce program of credible, technically innovative partners, plus an extensive network of in-country resellers and distributors.