Exterity reinforces IP video and digital signage expertise at ISE 2017
- ArtioSign used to schedule signage on 10 displays on the Exterity stand, showcasing a real-world scenario
- New ISO9001:2015 quality assurance certification reinforces Exterity’s position as a leader in IP video and digital signage
- New AvediaStream e5640 4K UHD Encoder extends breadth of Exterity’s 4K UHD portfolio
- Exterity executives to speak in Commercial Solutions and Unified Communications Theatres, enabling the company to showcase its expertise in content protection, digital signage and IP video
Edinburgh – 6 February 2017 – Exterity (ISE stand #12-F50), a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced its full ISE 2017 plans. Show highlights include: use of ArtioSign to schedule all on-stand signage throughout the week; ISO9001:2015 Quality Management certification that reflects Exterity’s commitment to the highest quality controls throughout the organisation; an addition to its full end-to-end 4K UHD product portfolio, and two speaking engagements.
“When we launched ArtioSign at ISE 2016, we expected the industry to welcome it with open arms and we were right,” said Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity. “This year, we are showcasing it once more, with an enhanced feature set as part of our own on-stand communications, mirroring a real-world application by scheduling an entire ISE campaign across a number of different screens. We have also worked on several ambitious product developments, including the addition of the AvediaStream e5640 Encoder to our 4K UHD portfolio, and we have recently received ISO9001:2015 certification for our commitment to the highest standards of quality management systems. These steps help reaffirm our commitment to comply with the market requirements to ensure that we offer high quality, robust and user-friendly solutions to a wide range of industries today and prepare for future trends.”
On-stand communications scheduled via ArtioSign
Unveiled at ISE 2016, ArtioSign is included with every AvediaServer® platform, and built into AvediaPlayer™ Receivers, enabling organisations to immediately benefit from a seamlessly integrated digital signage and IP video system. Using ArtioSign, organisations can create uniquely branded, tailored signage with drag-and-drop ease, and manage what is displayed via individual and groups of media players.
At ISE 2017, Exterity will showcase ArtioSign’s new, intuitive scheduling and management capabilities by scheduling the entire ISE digital signage campaign across 10 screens on its stand.
ArtioSign Schedule enables users to schedule complete signage campaigns for a whole week, drag a playlist over all seven days to set it as default, and publish campaigns to individual devices, or multiple screens in a signage group. For ease of management, each playlist is assigned a colour that is reflected in the campaign management interface, accessed through the AvediaServer-based application.
ISO9001:2015 certification reinforces Exterity’s commitment to outstanding quality management, customer service and industry compliance
Published and overseen by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the ISO 9001 standard is a collection of management principles designed to ensure that an organization’s quality management systems meet the needs of customers, staff and other key stakeholders. Within this structure, ISO 9001 concerns the requirements those companies have to fulfil if they want to successfully meet the standard.
The latest version of the certification, ISO9001:2015, confirms that Exterity has demonstrated an ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. It also shows that the company has enhanced customer satisfaction through the effective application of the standard, and committed to the continual improvement of the system and applicable regulations to offer outstanding solutions for the wide range of markets it services.
AvediaStream e5640 4K UHD Encoder joins the Exterity 4K UHD portfolio
The latest addition to the Exterity 4K UHD product portfolio, the AvediaStream e5640 4K UHD Encoder has been designed for professional applications that require very high quality streams in either HEVC or H.264 at up to 300Mbps. The AvediaStream e5640 can also deliver up to four independent 1080p60 HEVC encodes using four 3G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2 inputs, alongside H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC) and MPEG-2 video streams outputs. In addition to Ultra HD, the solution can encode four 1080p60 HEVC HD streams concurrently to support a number of channel outputs.
Two executive speaking engagements to educate the market
In addition to its high value product portfolio, Exterity prides itself on providing insight into the industry to its partners and customers through its StreamForce partner program, ongoing training and advocating for industry standards. At ISE 2017, Exterity will be hosting two sessions to help the industry discover the latest trends and applications of content protection and digital signage:
- Commercial Solutions Theatre: “Content protection 101: making sense of HDCP, DRM and conditional access” (Wednesday, February 8th, 16:30 – 17:00). Hosted by Exterity’s CTO Mike Allan, the presentation will help clarify the differences between different content protection solutions and enable organisations to understand how they can deploy them within their visual communications to comply with the content industry’s requirements.
- Unified Communications Theatre: Digital signage calling: enhancing video communications (Thursday, February 9th, 14:30 – 15:00). Hosted by Exterity’s CEO Colin Farquhar, the session will enable attendees to discover the latest evolutions of digital signage and how it can be integrated with IP video for seamless unified communications campaigns
Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors including corporate & finance, education, hospitality, stadiums & venues, broadcast & media and more. Exterity customers include BBC, ITV, Thomson Reuters, Eaton, BNP Paribas, Sanofi, The Open, PSV Eindhoven, University of Surrey and many more.
Note to editors: to arrange a briefing with an Exterity spokesperson at ISE 2017, please contact the Platform team: email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 486 4900.
Since 2001, Exterity has been designing, developing and manufacturing technically innovative products that deliver networked video and digital signage over IP to some of the leading organizations across the globe. Exterity solutions enable the distribution of HD quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks to an unlimited number of end points, supporting large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability.
- Deployed in over 40 countries
- Robust, scalable IPTV and digital signage solutions for organizations of any size and across any sector
- Unique industry-leading features and market specific application
- Holder of ISO9001:2015 quality management systems certification
Headquartered in Scotland UK, we extend our global reach through our offices in Atlanta, London, Paris, Munich, Melbourne, Dubai, Hong Kong and Johannesburg. Localized knowledge and expertise is enhanced through the Exterity StreamForce program of credible, technically innovative partners, plus an extensive network of in-country resellers and distributors.
+44 (0)20 7486 4900