Exterity takes new hospitality portal, Artioguest, on Asia tour
Singapore / Hong Kong, 6 February 2018 – Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced it will be demonstrating its new hotel-focused middleware portal, ArtioGuest, at a series of events throughout Asia.
Built from the ground up, the new ArtioGuest portal will provide an enhanced and intuitive in-room guest experience. Expected to be commercially released within the first quarter of 2018, ArtioGuest enables the creation of relevant, customisable interfaces for accessing TV, Video-on-Demand, hotel information, in-room services and more.
The new solution will be showcased at a number of upcoming events throughout Asia, including:
- The Philippine Hospitality Summit (Stand 23, February 28 – March 1, Manila, The Philippines)
- Hospitality Indochina Forum (April 10-11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Hospitality Technology (Stand 4H3-10, April 24-27, Singapore)
Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity, commented: “We are proud to unveil our new ArtioGuest middleware portal, which will be demonstrated in a range of locations across Asia over the course of the next three months. The development follows new demand from hotel guests, who have high expectations and are looking for intuitive, easy-to-use in-room technology that is ‘better than home’. As the guest experience continually evolves and improves, with further developments expected this year, we invite all attendees to visit us at these events to see the role Exterity’s product portfolio plays in driving this change.”
Exterity will also showcase additional solutions to the hospitality sector at these shows:
- ArtioSign Digital Signage: demonstrating the latest enhancements to Exterity’s easy-to-use and powerful digital signage and IPTV in one solution
- AvediaPlayer Media Players: the powerful and ultra-reliable AvediaPlayer range includes the recently-announced m9405 Media Player, which enables 4K video to be integrated into digital signage, and completes Exterity’s end-to-end 4K IP video solution. The new AvediaPlayer m9305 Media Player comes with 32GB of storage, enabling organisations to deliver media-rich digital signage campaigns, while the m9325 Wi-Fi enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
Exterity works with a wide range of hospitality customers around the world. Notable users of its solutions include Anantara Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Dusit Thani, Golden Tulip, Jumeirah Group, Mercure Hotels, Millennium Hotels and Six Senses. Exterity also provides solutions to customers in the corporate & finance, education, healthcare, oil & gas and venues & stadiums industries.