Grass Valley will demonstrate new innovations and its extended product line that connects today’s media production to the future of the M&E market
MONTREAL – April 6, 2022 – Grass Valley announces it will exhibit at NAB Show 2022, Las Vegas, 24-27 April, with a prominent booth location in Central Hall (#C2107). At the first in-person NAB Show in three years, Grass Valley will show the industry how it is leading the way as customers transition to the future of media and entertainment through IP, software and cloud-based technologies. At a press conference on Sunday, April 24, Grass Valley will announce major news and important strategic partnerships.
Andrew Cross, CEO, Grass Valley said, “At this year’s NAB we will present our vision for how we see the future of media production – which I truly believe will allow us to take the leadership role in transforming the media industry. I look forward to meeting our customers and partners face-to-face, and demonstrate how the GV vision of the future empowers all producers to build live production environments – combining on-premise and software to suit their business and technical needs – and most importantly produce amazing shows. At our press conference, we will lay out our vision and provide details and some exciting new directions.’
The new Grass Valley booth is designed to take visitors on a journey through the GV vision of what the future production environment looks like, following video content from contribution via Grass Valley cameras through to asset management, editing, and playout via GV AMPP (Agile Media Processing Platform). The booth will feature pods hosting key Grass Valley partners Appear, EditShare, Flowics, Haivision, and Telos Alliance to highlight third-party tools that integrate with AMPP to allow customers to create complete video workflows.
Visitors to the Grass Valley booth will also get a closer look at the most comprehensive high performance live production technology available on the market, including:
- High-performing production cameras, including the LDX 150 and LDX 90 camera series
- AMPP, the infrastructure of the future, allowing any media company to connect the solutions they have today into cloud-based remote productions, providing technology for delivery, multi-viewers, remote contribution and much more
- GV AMPP applications, fulfilling all key parts of a production, all connected to the solutions you have today, running locally or in the cloud:
- AMPP Live Production Tools, including live production, full K-Frame on Cloud, replay, colour grading
- AMPP Asset Management. Including Ingest, full workflow engine, AI integration
- AMPP Playout. Including content delivery to live linear and OTT
- Full IP infrastructure and processing products such as GV K-Frame and GV Orbit
Senior company executives will engage with the NAB Show content programs; Grass Valley is a major sponsor of the 2022 Devoncroft Executive Summit. Several additional Grass Valley experts will also be presenting during the show:
- Monday, April 25 at 10:45 AM: Larissa Goerner will present a paper talking about ‘Media in the Cloud and the Super User Group’ with Deluxe
- Monday, April 25 at 12:35 PM: Klaus Weber will present a paper during the show titled ‘Optimized Camera Integration in IP-based Workflows and Infrastructures’