IBC2022 set to bring Media Technology industry back to business with live, in-person event
- Registration is now open for IBC 2022 at the RAI Amsterdam in familiar early September timeslot
- Delivering a face-to-face platform for meeting, learning and driving business growth
London – 17 May 2022 – IBC2022 is now open for registration as the show prepares to return to an in-person environment that promotes face-to-face collaboration, learning, networking and business development across the media, entertainment and technology industry. The show is back as a physical event at the RAI Amsterdam from the 9th to 12th of September after a two-year absence, and will continue to showcase innovation, best practice and diversity within the sector.
Michael Crimp, Chief Executive of IBC said: “IBC 2022 will be an exciting live event that gives every attendee the chance to gain valuable insights, share expertise and unlock new opportunities. We’ve already seen how the return of live events is reinvigorating the industry and, at IBC2022, we will enable everyone on our show floor to get back to business in the face-to-face way they love.”
IBC, owned by industry organisations IABM, IEEE, IET, Royal Television Society, SCTE and SMPTE, has already booked 850 exhibitors across its 12 halls. The event will feature a dedicated Content Everywhere area in a new purpose-built and expanded Hall 5, where the latest industry innovators will showcase emerging technologies for multiplatform delivery, over-the-top (OTT) streaming, and content monetisation – including a full schedule of presentations and panel sessions at the CE Theatre.
IBC2022 will also have the new Showcase Theatre in Hall 12, where premier technology providers and thought leaders will present projects featured in the 2022 Accelerator Media Innovation Programme, as well as free masterclasses, panel discussions and demos. There is also a two-day paid-for IBC Conference running during the show, packed with keynotes, panels and technical paper sessions.
Other key features at this year’s IBC Show include:
- Industry Sessions, offering two days of free workshops and panels delivered by IBC owners and stakeholder organisations
- IBC Partnership Pavilion, providing an opportunity to find out more about the IBC owners
- IBC Innovation Awards and Social Impact Awards, featuring a virtual ceremony and onsite networking reception
- Accelerator Media Innovation Programme, a fast-track Innovation framework for the media and entertainment eco-system
To register for IBC2022, click here.