Nationwide: Flexible working location
Platform Communications is a rapidly growing independent B2B technology agency delivering integrated, global communications campaigns for some of the most exciting brands in media and technology. We pride ourselves on doing great work in a friendly team culture with an excellent work-life balance.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for the next generation of talent to join us as a Junior Account Executive and take the first steps on an exciting career in PR and integrated communications.
The successful candidate will have the chance to learn new skills in an environment that offers excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. You’ll be working with a senior management team who have led global campaigns for brands including EA, Ericsson, Microsoft, Sonos, Qualcomm, Symantec and Verizon – to name just a few.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ve recently graduated or undertaken an industry placement or internship and are looking to kick-start a career in communications :
- You have a keen interest in how technology shapes the way we live, work and play, including the worlds of TV, movies and sport.
- You are a strong written and oral communicator, able to tell engaging stories.
- You are hungry to learn. We’re not looking for the finished article, but someone with bags of enthusiasm and willingness to get stuck in. The job will vary from day to day; one day, you’ll be pitching a news story to the media; the next, you’ll be creating engaging social media content for our clients.
- You are fun! (Bonus points if you like espresso martinis).
- Support the delivery of integrated communications campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, events, awards and digital content creation and promotion.
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities and maximise coverage.
- Produce strong written content, including press releases, bylined articles, social posts and blogs.
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches.
- Have a voice in shaping the agency’s future by being involved with one of our agency development teams.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office/home working policy. The successful candidate does not have to be permanently based in London but must be willing to travel to London on average twice a month (expenses will be paid).
- The opportunity to work in our brilliant new office – just off Great Portland Street – including our own private office space plus co-working lounges and free access to a gym, showers and bike storage.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes and products.
- Achievement-based bonus scheme.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.