MRI Software Launches New Residential and Commercial Solutions for APAC as it Announces Record Ascend Users Conference
Sydney, 30 July 2020 – MRI Software (“MRI”), a global leader in real estate software solutions, announces the Asia-Pacific launch of key solutions and product innovations on the heels of its record-setting MRI Ascend APAC users conference last week, rounding off a year of strong business momentum. Ascend APAC was the company’s first ever virtual users conference, drawing more than 900 registrants and marking its largest event in the region to date. Attendees watched keynotes, presentations and panels by MRI and its technology partners.
The users conference marked the APAC launch of MRI Living and MRI @Work, which encompass the company’s comprehensive solutions for residential and commercial property management. The event took place one year after MRI acquired Rockend, the market-leading provider of residential property and strata management solutions in the Australia-New Zealand PropTech sector, expanding its overall offering and residential footprint in ANZ. Since the acquisition, the number of properties managed using the company’s cloud-based residential software has risen by 34%, representing increased use of the application by new users and existing clients that have grown their portfolios. MRI further bolstered its suite of residential solutions for the region last month when it acquired Castleton Technology, a leading provider of technology solutions for community and social housing providers in Australia.
David Bowie, MRI’s Senior Vice President and Managing Director for Asia Pacific, commented: “This has been an exciting year for everyone at MRI in APAC. We have seen record growth and innovation as we have extended our range of solutions and market reach. Having a hugely successful virtual Ascend APAC conference underlined the tremendous momentum the business is generating in the region and provided an opportunity for us to share insights and collaborate with clients and partners to shape the future of PropTech throughout the region.”
The APAC product launches and enhancements unveiled by MRI include:
- MRI Lease Intelligence – an AI-powered lease abstraction solution that enables commercial landlords and occupiers to analyse lease documents to gain insights while increasing accuracy, transparency and auditability of lease data;
- MRI ProLease – a suite of workplace management and lease administration, accounting and analysis solutions that enable corporate occupiers to manage property and equipment leases efficiently while meeting new global lease accounting standards;
- MRI Property Connect – a new product in the MRI Living suite of residential solutions that allows tenants to view invoices, payments, inspection schedules and more through a self-service app, while enabling property managers to more effectively manage maintenance requests and communicate with residents;
- MRI Maintenance Plus – an integrated maintenance application that brings all information in the maintenance workflow to one place, so that essential information is never lost and all communication can be conducted through the platform;
- MRI Property Tree – the leading cloud-based residential property management solution in ANZ now offers an enhanced user experience and expanded functionality, including:
- new Profile Summary pages to speed up the use of critical data,
- electronic signature capabilities through MRI Secure Sign,
- and Partner Gateway, which gives Property Tree users access to the MRI Partner ecosystem with just a few clicks;
- Strata Master – enhanced Strata Owner and Committee Member portal to enable 24/7 access to information on finances, meetings, maintenance and more online.
During Ascend APAC, the company also revealed that it is bringing together the MRI commercial and investment solutions in the region with the residential solutions from Rockend and unifying them under the MRI brand. The combined offering is now used to manage more than 90,000 commercial lease units, 50% of all professionally managed residential rental properties and 35% of all strata lots in ANZ.
MRI was also named this month the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Large Computer Software Company of the Year category in the seventh annual Stevies in Asia Pacific. The Stevie Awards are considered to be the world’s premier business awards, conferring recognition for achievement in programs such as The International Business Awards® for 18 years.