Edinburgh/Dubai, 16 January 2018 – Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced its new hotel-focused middleware portal, ArtioGuest. Built from the ground up, the new portal will provide an enhanced and intuitive in-room guest experience. Expected to be released within the first quarter of 2018, ArtioGuest enables the creation of relevant, customisable interfaces for accessing TV, Video-on-Demand, information, services and more, on any device.
Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity, commented: “We are proud to unveil our new middleware portal, which we will demonstrate at ISE 2018 in Amsterdam in February. Hotel guests have high expectations and are looking for intuitive, easy-to-use in-room technology that is ‘better than home’. The guest experience is continually evolving and improving, with further developments expected this year. We encourage all attendees to visit us at these events to see the role Exterity’s product portfolio will play in driving this change.”
Other highlights at ISE 2018 include:
- ArtioSign Digital Signage: demonstrating the latest enhancements to Exterity’s easy-to-use and powerful digital signage and IPTV in one solution
- AvediaPlayer Media Players: the powerful and ultra-reliable new AvediaPlayer m9305 Media Player comes with 32GB of storage, enabling organisations to deliver digital signage campaigns with multiple videos and high-resolution images. The m9325 Wi-Fi also enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
Exterity works with a wide range of hospitality customers around the world. Notable users of its hospitality solutions include Anantara Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Dusit Thani, Golden Tulip, Jumeirah Group, Mercure Hotels, Millennium Hotels and Six Senses. Exterity also provides solutions to customers in the corporate & finance, education, healthcare, oil & gas and venues & stadiums industries.
Note to editors: To request a briefing with Colin Farquhar at ISE (6-9 February 2018, Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands), please contact Platform Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org (T) +44 (0)20 7486 4900.
– END –
Since 2001, Exterity has been designing, developing and manufacturing technically innovative products that deliver networked video and digital signage over IP to leading organisations across the globe. Exterity solutions enable the distribution of HD quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks to an unlimited number of end points, supporting large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability.
- Deployed in over 40 countries
- Robust, scalable IPTV and digital signage solutions for organisations of any size and across any sector
- Unique industry-leading features and market specific application
Headquartered in Scotland UK, we extend our global reach through our offices in Dallas, New York, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Johannesburg. Localised knowledge and expertise is enhanced through the Exterity StreamForce program of credible, technically innovative partners, plus an extensive network of in-country resellers and distributors.