Join a winning team
Platform Communications is a rapidly growing, independently-owned B2B technology agency. We work with brands that shape our everyday lives – from “prop-tech” that makes it easier to buy a house to companies that enable live news, sports, and entertainment leaders – like the BBC, Sky, FIFA, and NBA – to keep the world entertained, informed, and connected.
We are proud of our friendly, collegiate team culture and offer excellent work-life balance.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an Account Executive with around a year’s experience (or previous work placement) to join us, with an eye on taking the next step in their career. For the right candidate, this can be a fast-track route to SAE.
The successful candidate will have the chance to develop their abilities in an environment that offers excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. You’ll be working with a senior management team that includes the previous head of Fleishmann Hillard Tech, senior director of Weber Shandwick’s Technology and division head at Hotwire. Collectively, they’ve led global campaigns for clients including Microsoft, Symantec, Qualcomm, Verizon, EA, Sonos and many more.
Who we’re looking for:
You are an established Associate/Junior Account Executive or recently promoted Account Executive looking to join a growing agency with a clear career development path:
- You have a keen interest in how technology shapes the way we live, work and play, including the worlds of TV, movies and sport.
- You are a strong writer, able to tell engaging stories.
- You are an excellent media pitcher – you know how to identify and pitch compelling angles.
- You are fun! (Recent team socials include dinners/drinks alongside table tennis, cricket and curling.)
- Support the delivery of integrated communications campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, events, awards and digital content creation and promotion.
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities and maximise coverage.
- Produce strong written content, including press releases, articles, social posts and blogs.
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches.
- Have a voice in shaping the agency’s future by being involved with one of our agency development teams.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office/home working policy.
- The opportunity to work in our brilliant new office – in buzzing Fitzrovia – including our own private office space plus co-working lounges and drinks/ pizza Thursdays.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes and products.
- Achievement based bonus scheme
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.