Bringing its market leading subscriber management system to NAB to show pay-TV operators how to drive revenues and boost profit
London, 2 April 2015 – Paywizard, the specialist in subscriber management for pay-TV, today announces that it will be making its debut at this year’s National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show. Bringing its subscriber management platform to the show floor (booth #N817), Paywizard will demonstrate how to increase subscriber acquisition, retention, up-sell, cross-sell and ultimately, profit from pay-TV.
Paywizard is helping pay-TV operators around the world to grow their traditional and multiscreen TV businesses. Its subscriber management platform and tailored services build pay-TV revenues so that operators can achieve profitable growth. Its easy-to-deploy SaaS platform quickly launches targeted campaigns that attract new subscribers, increases customer lifetime value and ARPU while also decreasing churn. Its tailored services, whether that is simple advice to complete design and deployment, guides clients through any implementation challenge and delivers revenue boosting techniques that continuously improve services.
“With competition in the market growing, it’s more important than ever to be able to retain ownership of your customers. But with so many different devices, platforms and borders to cross, this isn’t always as easy as it seems. Our market-ready platform and services gives clients the tools they need to on-board subscribers, and keep them wanting, and paying, for more,” said Jonathan Guthrie, CEO, Paywizard. “We are excited to be making our debut at NAB and showing operators across the US and the rest of the world how to profit from pay-TV.”
In order to meet the needs of today’s pay-TV operators and VOD providers, Paywizard offers the following market-ready solutions:
· Paywizard Agile – designed specifically for video on demand providers delivering over-the-top video. Agile equips VOD providers with the tools to:
- Manage and acquire subscribers effortlessly across devices
- Take payments anytime, anywhere in multiple currencies
- Market effectively through optimised offer and discounts
- Easily integrate with global online video platforms and international payment providers
· Paywizard AgileXtra – enhanced specifically for pay-TV operators to create revenue opportunities and achieve profitable growth for their TV everywhere services. AgileXtra empowers pay-TV operators to:
- Extend traditional DSAT and DTT services to multiscreen
- Create flexible offers and discounts that increase ARPU and reduces churn
- Understand subscribers to create personalised product bundles and services
- Integrate seamlessly with leading conditional access systems
During NAB, Dan Britcher, VP of Business Development, will be presenting ‘Managing Subscribers in a Multiscreen World’, taking place on Monday 13 April at 14:00 in the Connected Media|ip theatre. In this session Britcher will use Paywizard’s first hand experiences to demonstrate how to successfully monetise multiscreen subscribers. He will also be joining the panel ‘Building and Retaining a Customer Base’ on Tuesday 14 April at 11:30 in the Connected Media|ip theatre.
Paywizard will be exhibiting at NAB Show 2015, taking place from 11-16 April, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.