: Piksel will showcase its full service capabilities alongside its award-winning product suite at NAB 2015
: As the video explosion continues, Piksel will highlight its expertise in helping OTT providers create and bring innovative services to market
: Piksel will discuss new partnership announcements and updates to its solutions portfolio
NEW YORK, NY, April 7, 2015 — Piksel, a global provider of video monetization software and solutions designed to maximize the reach and return of video, will demonstrate at NAB 2015 (Las Vegas, April 11 – 16) how it is enabling online video success for customers with its award-winning solutions and a complete set of services. For the first time, Piksel will discuss the full extent of its service offering, including Strategic Services, Professional Services and Managed Services, highlight updates to its product line, and announce new customer wins.
The OTT (over-the-top) market continues to grow as new and existing companies look to leverage the ever-growing consumer demand for video. With content continuing to retain and increase its value as an asset, both media and non-media companies are looking to capitalize on this with the launch of new services. Piksel has a longstanding heritage of helping companies deliver successful online video offerings, and at NAB 2015, Piksel will showcase how it is continuing to do this in an age of unprecedented thirst for content.
“Piksel’s entire ethos is about the business of video, and our solutions are designed for companies to get more return from the medium. Whether we’re helping you position for success, partnering in your growth, or managing for the long-term, our focus is on more than just the technology of video – it’s really the business of video,” said Kevin Joyce, CCO, Piksel. “We have a long history of innovation in this space, and at NAB 2015 we will highlight the ways in which our coupling of services and solutions is enabling our customers to build viable business strategies.”
During NAB 2015, Piksel will discuss:
- Its complete set of services including:
- Strategic Services (including business modeling and content acquisition services) – positioning companies for success
- Professional Services – bringing services to market
- Managed Services – maintaining services at best-possible quality
- The Piksel Palette – a highly flexible SOA (services-oriented architecture) framework that comprises a suite of independent modular cloud-based services, including:
- Piksel Digital Showcase™ – Piksel’s online video platform for the delivery of OTT content;
- Piksel Digital Enterprise™ – Piksel’s cloud-based asset management system;
- Piksel Digital Stadium™ – built specifically for the delivery of sports content;
- Piksel Guard – Piksel’s multi-DRM (digital rights management) software product which now includes support for Widevine; and
- User design solutions including content discovery, personalization, social interactivity and unified player applications.
Mark Christie, CTO, Piksel commented: “At Piksel we are focused on helping our customers to liberate their content by making it available to viewers across all devices, wherever they are. The age of hyper-personalization is upon us with today’s viewers requiring bespoke content packages that recognize their own personal video needs. Our product portfolio helps video providers adapt to this shift, giving them the opportunity to evolve their businesses in line with a changing, consumer-driven media environment.”