Platform is looking for a talented Account Manager with a passion for technology and the media. Due to a growing client portfolio and several exciting new business wins, we need someone to join the team, located in London’s Marylebone, to drive forward some of our client accounts in the broadcast, media and telecommunications industries.
We are looking for a bright, focused and enthusiastic team-player who has previous experience in a B2B technology SAE or AM role. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to delivering first-class client service and the ability to oversee and manage accounts proactively. Over time your in-depth knowledge of your clients will allow you to devise creative strategies which deliver success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first line of contact for your clients and providing proactive response and day-to-day account management
- Overseeing the account team and ensuring efficient use of resource and time
- Engaging in both online and offline PR techniques and understanding how best to integrate them
- Creation of crafted and creative copy including press releases, articles and other marketing collateral
- Contribution to the strategy and creative development of accounts
- Participation in new business initiatives
- Events and trade show management
- Campaign management
- Media relations and pitching
- Management of junior team members.
You will be joining a team that provides content, service and technology providers with highly effective and targeted PR and communications for programmes based on a proven track-record in digital TV and entertainment.
For over fifteen years Platform’s highly effective campaigns have consistently delivered for companies in the digital media world. We pride ourselves on having a first class team of experts and award-winning clients who trust our knowledge and depend on our services.