Platform PR is the PR & comms team behind some of the most talked about companies in digital TV and multi-screen video, and we are looking for a talented individual to join us in our office in London.
Role: PR Intern
Location: Marylebone High Street, London
Length of Internship: 6 months – with 10 days holiday
Commencing: July/August 2013
Duration: Full Time, Mon-Fri 9.15am – 5.45pm
Remuneration: £ 12,500 pa
Platform is a specialist PR agency with a proven track record in digital media, broadcast, telecoms and IT.
We manage activity for a number of clients across a broad mix of disciplines such as TV content protection, IP video delivery, cloud communications and next generation TV.
Platform PR has been recognised by leading PR industry publication PR Week as ‘One to Watch’. The accolade confirms the agency’s leading position and signals the strength of the digital media market over the past year.
Our modern newly refurbished open plan office is located on Marylebone High Street, one of the trendiest streets in London. Situated within the thriving Marylebone village, Platform is easily accessible via either Baker Street or Bond Street tube and is a ten minute walk from Marylebone mainline train station.
The 6 months will see you working at the heart of the agency – understanding and assisting with all the tasks associated with managing a growing agency – new business, administration, staff, researching, etc.
You will also support our account teams helping to deliver client PR and communications programmes and getting involved with campaign planning, drafting press releases, researching opinion pieces, assisting in the organization of events, research for speaker and awards campaigns, measurement and reporting.
Successful interns may be offered a permanent position in the company during or at the end of their internship.
- Should be graduating this year (or have graduated last year) with a PR, marketing, journalism or media related degree
- Resourceful, proactive and detail-oriented
- Completed at least two agency or in-house PR work placements and be able to provide references from them
- Proficient in computer applications including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
- A strong interest in the media technology especially within the TV/video sector
- Confident and able to work on own initiative as well as within different teams and with people on all levels of seniority
- Reliable, punctual and well presented
- Excellent written and spoken English
Please submit your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!