The Platform family
We are an award-winning tech agency based in the heart of Marylebone High Street. We’re the team behind some of the most exciting brands in entertainment and technology. We’re proud to have built longstanding client relationships based on our ability to create communications programmes that deliver real results.
Following several new business wins, we are looking for a brilliant Senior Account Executive to join us.
You’ll be working with a team of smart, talented and fun people. Unlike some agencies where most staff have little contact with management, ours are actively involved in teams – so you’ll directly benefit from their experience of working with world-renowned brands including: Barclays, EA, Ericsson, FitBit, Facebook, Microsoft, Philips, Sonos, Universal, Qualcomm and Vodafone, to name but a few!
But don’t worry, it’s not all work and no play! In return for delivering outstanding results for your clients you’ll receive a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance (which also goes up every year until you have completed 5 years of service), flexitime (which is real and most of the team use), regular team socials, a Perkbox subscription and the opportunity to benefit from our company bonus scheme.
Who you are:
You’re an established Senior Account Executive, or an Account Executive looking for your next step up.
- You have a keen interest in how technology is shaping our day-to-day lives, and want to play an important role in sharing these stories with the world.
- You have a good understanding of different types of media and know how to identify and pitch for editorial opportunities.
- You are comfortable with being client facing and taking responsibility for specific areas of client programmes.
- You can work across multiple accounts and know how to prioritise your workload accordingly.
- You have some experience in managing junior staff.
- You are a keen writer and can produce coherent and factually accurate copy.
- Someone who enjoys making creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assisting in the media and administration desk research for new business pitches.
- You are fun! (Bonus points if you like espresso martinis)
Key skills we’re looking for:
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of being a trusted day-to-day client contact.
- A multi-tasker who can work effectively across multiple accounts.
- A creative approach to every aspect of integrated communications programmes.
- Strong media contacts.
- A real team player.
Competitive and above industry standard.
If this sounds of interest then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.