Platform Communications is a rapidly growing independent B2B tech agency delivering integrated, global communications campaigns for some of the most exciting brands in media and technology. We pride ourselves on doing great work in a friendly team culture, with excellent work-life balance.
Following several new business wins, we are looking for an Account Executive with one to two years’ experience to join us, with an eye on taking the next step in their career. For the right candidate, this can be a fast-track route to SAE.
The successful candidate will have the chance to develop their abilities in an environment that offers excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. You’ll be working with a senior management team who have led global campaigns for brands including EA, Ericsson, Microsoft, Sonos, Qualcomm, Symantec and Verizon – to name just a few.
Who we’re looking for
You are an established Account Executive looking to join a growing agency with a clear career development path:
- You have a keen interest in how technology shapes our future – particularly in the worlds of TV, movies and sport.
- You are an excellent media pitcher – you know how to identify and pitch compelling angles.
- You are a strong written and oral communicator, able to tell engaging stories.
- You are fun! (Bonus points if you like espresso martinis).
- Support the delivery of integrated communications campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, events, awards and digital content creation and promotion.
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities and maximise coverage.
- Produce strong written content, including press releases, bylined articles, social posts and blogs.
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches.
- Have a voice in shaping the agency’s future by being on one of our agency development teams.
To apply for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org