Join a winning team
Platform Communications is a rapidly growing, independently-owned B2B technology agency. We work with brands that shape our everyday lives – from “prop-tech” that makes it easier to buy a house to companies that enable live news, sports, and entertainment leaders to keep the world captivated, informed, and connected.
We are proud of our friendly, collegiate team culture and offer excellent work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a hybrid office/home working policy.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join us with an eye on taking the first step in their PR career.
You will have the chance to develop your abilities in an environment that offers excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. You’ll be working with a senior management team that includes the previous head of Fleishmann Hillard Tech, senior director of Weber Shandwick’s Technology and division head at Hotwire. Collectively, they’ve led global campaigns for clients including Microsoft, Symantec, Qualcomm, Verizon, EA, Sonos and many more.
Who we’re looking for
We embrace applications from all recent A-Level and university graduates who are looking to join a growing agency with a clear career development path. Ideally, you are:
- Keenly interested in how technology shapes the way we live, work and play, including the worlds of TV, movies, and sport.
- A strong writer, able to tell engaging stories.
- Positive, well organised, and ambitious, and ready to learn how to identify and pitch compelling stories to the media.
- A team player keen to get stuck in! Recent team socials include dinners/drinks alongside street art tours, table tennis, and curling, and our new office in buzzing Fitzrovia hosts free pizza nights every Thursdays.
- Support the delivery of integrated communications campaigns that incorporate media, analyst and influencer relations, trade-show events, speaker and award opportunities, and digital content creation and promotion.
- Pitch journalists to sell in ideas, discuss opportunities and maximise coverage.
- Produce strongly written first-draft content, including press releases, articles, social posts, and blogs.
- Responsibility for reporting on campaign successes to demonstrate business related outcomes to clients.
- Make creative contributions to new business brainstorms and assist in research for new business pitches.
- Have a voice in shaping the agency’s future by being involved with one of our agency development teams.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank and Public Holidays) per calendar year. For each additional 12 months of completed, continuous service, you will be given an additional day of leave up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Professional development support to help you build the career that’s right for you.
- HEKA membership – with monthly credit to select from over 1000 health and wellbeing experiences, classes and products.
- Achievement-based bonus scheme.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.