Are you an ambitious and experienced storyteller with a background in journalism and/or other content creation? Do you have experience in the broadcast and media technology and content markets?
At Platform, we are storytellers, and great content is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for someone with the right mix of experience to help our award-winning team continue to tell our clients’ stories.
The successful candidate will play a central role in our integrated, global communications campaign work, making creative contributions across all aspects of our services, from conception to delivery. We devise and produce everything from company messaging, speeches, press releases and bylined articles to whitepapers, research reports, marketing literature and social/digital content.
This position, available full or part-time, offers the opportunity to create, shape and fuel thought leadership activities that drive our industry. You’ll be working alongside cutting-edge media and broadcast technology players – from pioneering start-ups to industry-leading international blue-chip companies.
The role offers the chance to grow and develop your career in an environment that rewards hard work and high achievement. We will ensure that you receive excellent on-the-job training and ongoing mentoring with a senior management team who have led global campaigns for brands including EA, Ericsson, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Sonos, Symantec and Verizon – to name just a few.
Who we’re looking for:
You are an established content creator looking to join a growing agency with a clear career development path:
- You have at least three years experience, with a background in journalism, communications, PR, or content marketing, preferably with experience of working with social media and digital platforms
- You have a keen interest and knowledge in how B2B technology shapes our future – particularly in the worlds of TV, movies, and sport
- You have proven experience in writing for a variety of different formats in a range of styles
- Be a self-starter with the ability to also work well in a team – we are looking for an individual who is eager to take ownership of tasks
- Be a highly organised individual with effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage up
At Platform, hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Perks of the job (which we think make us stand out) include:
- Strong focus on personal, professional development
- Friendly, driven culture with flexi-working hours to allow a great work/life balance
- 25-day holiday allowance + one day per year for each year of completed service
- Monthly credit allowance to Heka, a health and wellbeing platform, which offers physical, mental, and lifestyle experiences both online and in-person
- Competitive salary based on experience
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.